Consultant, Coach and Facilitator, Visual Thinker
I specialize in supporting people building resilience while working under pressure or in a new, strongly changing environment. I teach them how to activate their ability to act effectively in difficult situations.
I work both individually and with teams.
My key focus areas:
* Effective problem solving
* Search for consensus in a team based on common goals, rules and budgets
* Facilitating decision making process
* Strategic planning and launching appropriate activities
* Constructive problem solving by searching for win-win solutions
* Building and maintaining a high quality relationship
* Improving leadership and managerial skills
* Wise personal energy management
My main advantages and skills:
* “Out of the Box” thinking
* Taking into account the system perspective
* Highly developed communication skills
* Enthusiasm and passion for visual thinking and designing human-centered solutions
* Activator energy
* 25+ years of experience in the ITC industry (sales of B2B solutions)
* 15+ years of coaching and mentoring practice
I work in accordance with the ICF Code of Ethics.
Talks to be announced.
Available for coaching sessions