What data do we collect?
Superskrypt Sp. z o.o. (Co Ltd) Sp. k.(LP), ul. Ludwika Narbutta 50/3, 02-541 Warsaw, Poland, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213765226, collects the following data in order to provide a smooth conference experience:
- in case of ticket purchase: company billing address, email & password of a person doing the purchase
- in case of participant registration: name, email, twitter id, personal website, job title, years of experience, all provided by a person doing the ticket purchase
- in case of call for speakers: name, email provided by speaker
How do we collect your data?
- We automatically track certain basic information about the visitors of our Website (such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.). We use this information to do internal research on our visitors’ usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our community.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and info we think you might like, regarding the ABE conference.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, for example information about next AgileByExample conference.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- We use the services of a site analytics partner to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use web beacons and cookies provided by our site analytics partner on this site. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer that is tied to information about you. The type of information collected includes the URL you came from and go to, your browser information, and IP address, and helps us learn how to improve our service. No information shared with our site analytics partner is directly linked to your Personally Identifiable Information
Privacy policies of other websites
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose your Personally Identifiable information with any third party besides:
- Participant name, company, twitter id, personal website with a company printing conference lanyards.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Call us: +48 22 646 05 53
Or write to us at: Narbutta 50/3, 02-541 Warszawa