You’ve seen it all at Dojo? You want a deep dive into one topic at a PRO level?
We’ve got another option for you – full-day masterclasses led by the world’s top Agile & Lean leaders.
This year, on 22nd of October, we invite you to:
The Responsibility Process Leading and Coaching Workshop led by Christopher Avery.
Applied research over the last twenty-five years on the front lines of leadership about how personal responsibility works in the mind (how we avoid it and take it) now makes it possible for coaches and leaders to understand and apply the mental processes and language of personal Responsibility.
Working with The Responsibility Process will lead you to insights and a-ha’s about your behavior that may cause others to avoid Responsibility and Ownership. These same insights and a-ha’s will show you what you can change so that others step up to Responsibility and Ownership.
Inspire those around you to demonstrate far greater ownership behavior as individuals, and in teams and enterprises. You will add more value as your team or clients take ownership; practice self-leadership; and learn, correct, and improve more easily, directly, and quickly.
Work directly with The Responsibility Process and The Keys to Responsibility to practice leadership and coaching tools that Christopher Avery and his students in The Leadership Gift Program apply with their teams and clients.
By joining this session you will:
* Leave this workshop ready to apply what you learn about yourself and others
* Understand how your mind uses The Responsibility Process to keep you stuck or propel you forward
* Improve how you demonstrate, lead, and coach ownership behavior with the tools and activities you will learn
* Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility and the mental processes they invoke in you and those you lead
* Learn how to invite and allow others to try on what you will learn, what is required and where the pitfalls lie
* Realize why giving advice may be the weakest tool you have available—and what you can do that’s more effective
* Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success in practicing and teaching ownership behavior
* Address your important topics and interests that intersect with this content
Participants will receive their own copy of Christopher’s new book: The Responsibility Process – Unlocking Your Natural Ability to Live and Lead with Power.Register now